Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

Any word on the new liveries?

Guest tmetzinger

Will the new liveries (AA, etc) that PMDG has been working on be posted soon?I'm thrilled by all the positive response on SU1-1, and can't wait to get home and try it out.-Tim Metzinger

Guest JDiaz

*bump* Yes SU 1-1 is great! Fixed whatever remaining issues I had, VNAV is working flawlessly. Any word on the AA upload?Thanks guys!Jason

The liveries are being worked, not going to put up an eta yet but they may be in range. RegardsPaul GollnickTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest tmetzinger

>The liveries are being worked, not going to put up an eta>yet but they may be in range. >Regards>Paul Gollnick>Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.comThanks! I'd much rather get the "no eta" message than get an ETA and be disappointed (hmm... just like when I'm waiting for a flight in real life)Kind of like that Star Trek Voyager Episode (paraphrased):Picard: Mr LaForge, how long will the repairs take?LaForge: About three hours, sir.Mr Scott: How long will they really take?LaForge: Three hours.Mr Scott: Noooo! You canna tell them how long it REALLY takes! How can you maintain your reputation as a miracle worker if you tell them how long it really takes?-Tim Metzinger

Guest jeffg

Any chance of getting a Delta in the new colors? JeffG

Jeff, I have been waiting for a NNC livery of Delta as well. I have the OC livery of Delta that is in the Avsim library but it sure would be nice to have the new colors on the -700.

Eric 

Guest tmetzinger

>Jeff, I have been waiting for a NNC livery of Delta as well.>I have the OC livery of Delta that is in the Avsim library but>it sure would be nice to have the new colors on the -700.I'd love to see TWA's final livery - they had really pretty planes in the last year before closing.-Tim Metzinger