Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjlobo

Error Message FMC Exception - DLLMouseClick

Guest jjlobo

I've been flying around with 757 and generated a few Flight Plans. I can't load any of them again.When I click the button at the right of LOAD I receive the following message.FMC exception caused in DLLMouseClick - control id 1It happens always since I can remember. I can save any though...I've searched the forum and found only Control id 8 and no solution to that message. I hope there is for my little problem.Thanks for any help___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

I would say it sounds like you have a screwed up installation. Maybe you should consider doing a full re-install? Use the Remover found on the PMDG site (backup files you care about ;-)) ANd do a complete reinstall with the basa package first and the latest full SU1.1 package on top of that.Hope it helps,

Guest Ray CYYZ

I assume you mean 757 for Fly!2?This mixed forum is going to drive folks nuts ;)Never owned that one, but that is very similar to the 777 message that you used to get when Vnav was unable to handle the next leg due to impossible constraints. Might be similar ...Ray