Sign in to follow this  

H E L P !! still have PROBLEMS with PMDGOptions.dll and FS2004

try to run 737 TNG with fs9(french release) on WIN XP PRO- I've installed 737 TNG then SU 1-1 with the right options- as seen on the forum, I've added the following lines into the fs9.cfg [OldMOdules] PMDGOptions.DLL=1I still have the error message with PMDGOptions.DLL when starting fs9If someone could help,ThanksYann

Guest whites

You put PMDGOptions.DLL=1 under a section name called [OldModules] didn't you? E.G.[OldModules]PMDGOptions.DLL=1I haven't needed to add that dll but thats how I have done other dlls and it worked for them.If you haven't already, you might want to uninstall the 737 using the remover tool in the support area then reinstall making sure you use the full 15mb patch. Thats what I did and it seemed to work ok.Steven.

Dear Steven-that popup message warning about compatibility is a DEFINITE indication that you haven't installed things in order. The latest PMDGOptions.DLL is FS2004-aware (as well as fully compatible), so FS2004 should not complain.Follow the removal instructions and install again - you should be in good shape.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

After installing SU1-1, my PMDGOptions.DLL version is 1.0.1.1, last modified 03 august 2003, is it the right one ?ThanksYann

Yann-what's the error message? Your attachment cannot be viewed (comes up as deleted). Please send again.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Yann,I had a very similar issue right after SU1 came out - what fixed it for me was a complete uninstall and reinstall of FS2004... I wish I knew what caused it, it seems as if something in FS's subsystem gets corrupted. FS2002 also wasn't working, it would crash right at the splash screen - do you have 2002 installed as well? If so, maybe that's a clue to the source of this problem... If all else fails - try uninstalling FS: remove FS2004 from Add/Remome Programs, delete the Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator 9 folder, remove the Documents and Settings/(your windows user name)/Application Data/FS9 folder. Reinstall clean from ther FS2004 CDs and install the NG followed by the bigger version of SU1-1. I'm betting it will work. If you have FS2002 installed, I'd recommend uninstalling that fully as well before doing the 2004 reinstall, this is what worked for me...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thank you Guys,I try and let you knowYann

Still doesn't work - I have fs2002 on the same hard drive, is it the problem ?- or perhaps the French release of FS2004 has a problem ?Yann

Hello,I have the same probleme with my french edition of FS2004.I have uninstall all thing from 737NG with the uninstaller.Same with with FS2004.I install FS2004 => The 737NG installation file => the last pack : PMDG_737_The_Next_Generation_SU1-1When i lauch fs2004, i have this message :FS can not load a plane or a soft. you can continu to use fs but the application will be disabled.If i choose from select a flight the cold and dark (that i never see when i was using fs2002... i wasn't exist!!), fS2004 shut down directly.If i select the plane, an airport ...etc, then i have this message :Title message box is Mag Var Initand the FS is shutdown... !*I have no trouble at all with FS2K2 (expect cold and dark situation that doesn't exist).. so i'm bit disapointed with all this trouble with this very good plane ..!Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english :)_Phil_

Guest JCR

Exactly same problem, I think I did the right way !The NG is not usable with my FS9 french versionThanks for your HelpJC