Sign in to follow this  
MELKOR

Laternal Nav problems: Aileron and Rudder Trim?

Guys,I've had a few issues recently with lateral control of the 737 - the AP would neither keep a commanded HDG, nor would the LNAV properly follow a path. Instead, the bird would bank to the left continuously. At first, I thought it was a problem with the AP, but I discovered that by tapping the Aileron trim key several times allowed the AP to correctly control the plane.Question: Is there a way to visually confirm what the Aileron and Rudder trim are set at? Or, is there a way to "center" the trim values with a keystroke? I'm aware of the Stab Trim control on the trottle control, but there is nothing for Aileron or Rudder.Also, I'm aware of the trim settings in the .flt files, but both are configured to "0" in the .flt file I was using.Ideas?- Bill Ruppel

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Additional info - using FS9 with a clean install of SU 1.1.- Bill

Sounds like your control device is having some issues. Do you have a registered version of FSUIPC?George

George,By "control device", I presume you mean my CH USB yoke. I'm pretty sure that it's just fine - at least it looks fine via the calibration screens. And I don't have any issues in any other sims...And no, I don't have a registered version of FSUIPC. What will that gain me for my particular problem?Thanks!- Bill