Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

Beech 1900b

I know this must seem boring for people but what would be most wanted for livery America West or United Express ?Because i finished continental I am now fidgering againHow GOOD is this plane ? I Love it to pieces Is Mr stone Married?Will we ever brake Heather from the prison ,Will Korea win the football cup?are the square mellons healthy for you ?I am just going to get some Fresh air ? :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Anniette!United Express for sure. If you can, also the new UsAirways Express livery.Thanks!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Anniette,When you're done with your walk and pondering all those important questions paint us a nice America West livery please. When you're done with that, take another walk, and then do the United one. You can sleep later this week. ;)

LOL AlphaGet two computers and do both at once....Only teasingPersonally America West....and dont forget when its done I'll do a nice screenie for yah.Craig

Thank you lots ,Well so i am to do a America United maby ?????????I will have you Craig as my Sales Director lolThe pay is real bad though and the hours is looooooooooooooooongAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol thats ok..you can pay me in chocolate and then I just get a Ferry to Cherbourg or Dieppe and you can hand over your planes..or just email me them..heheheCraig

OH and yes to keep everyone happy you need to do like UAL on one side and America West on the other..Saves me downloading it twice so I can just move the camera to the other side and take a pic, also saves you time ..Isnt that greatNow hurry with the chocolate....Please.................TahCraig

What a great Idea Craig !Two liverys one on each side so you only need half the AI Aircraftsfor the same amount of liverys mmmmmmWill it be popular ? you are the head of the sales !Inform my factory soon to commence production .Anniette XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:)

Actually, none of the United Express carriers use the 1900 anymore. The last one was Great Lakes which lost the code share a year or two ago. However, they do continue to fly their aircraft in UE colors except with United Express replaced by "Great Lakes" in black cursive script and the UAL logo painted out. Great Lakes and Mesa are the only two US 1900 operators whose callsigns I can see available in the callsign list.

Thank you Kevin ,Yes I was just seeing this is happened and it is gone :(I am going to do a american west then Also here is a great photo of interior for your panel :)(author permission of course)http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1736...atic=yes&size=Lit is a rear view of the b1900 great photograph !just looking for the side views now :)

I just knew in my head there was a reason for America West....And good luck with it Alpha.OH and it would be great if you actually had a factory...then that meant you would have more time to yourself instead of painting those planes of yours...BTW..youve had some nice comments about your plane. Now its either cos its in Continental livery or its because you did it......Anyway Im off to bed....it must be late for you too..Midnight in FranceGoodnight

I see 1900s fly in and out of St. Louis Intl all the time. I'll have to pay attention to the liveries and see whos they are.Mike Stone

Some of these "former" operators would actually make some interesting schemes for you to do. Great Lakes would be a good one to do since you can do a 1900 in the UAL blue and grey, but with Great Lakes lettering on it. Also Commutair which formerly was a USAirways Express has several 1900s still in USAir black and grey but with Continental Connection lettering....However there is no callsign for Commutair available on the callsign list.While you're at it with America West Express, Mesa also operates Dash 8s in AWE colors. No one has yet done the default Dash 8 in those colors for AI use. PAD has a AWE AI Dash 8, but of course it is only an FSDS model and does not work as well as a repaint of a default plane would work. Just some more ideas to keep you busy.