Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ian_Riddell

Alternate Hydraulics, PTU and LE Flap Ext/Retraction

Guest Ian_Riddell

Does anyone have a full set of Abnormal Procedures?I'm trying to make sense of these questions posted on another forum by a 737-700 F/O (English is not his native tongue by the way, so make allowances, please)."2- There is a knowledge procedure on the Cockpit Companion book that says that if normal B hyd. system is lost, and the LED's are extended, they can be raised by arming the master alternate flaps switch, and then using the alt flaps toggle switch to up to retract them, using the PTU pressure. QRH procedure will lead me to put the B FLT CONTROL switch to STBY RUD. In order to apply the procedurementioned above, the B FLT CONTROL switch must be left in STBY RUD, or it has to be repositioned in B ON?" "3- If while in flight( lets say below 230 KIAS ) and with the all flaps retracted, if I arm the master alt flaps switch, and then I move to down the flaps toggle switch, does the LED's will extend regarding (when?) the A and B FLT CONTROL switches are in the A on and B ON?"I had a few theories, and I simulated a hydraulic B failure by switching off the B pumps, but PMDG seems to be missing some vital code in this area ;-)Thanks.Cheers.Ian.