Sign in to follow this  
Guest acva076

TO speeds/ Optimal altitude on FMC non-operational

Hello,I have installed all that is necessary for a complete update for the PMDG 737. However, after the latest update, I have lost the ability to get TO speeds on the FMC. As well, how do you determine the optimal altitude before, during and after a flight? There is no mention in the FMC nor were any tables/charts provided.Please help.Jana (ACVA076)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi JanaRegarding your second question; I'll only say one word... well it's actually two words... get yourself a decent couple of manuals. LOLThis craft is supposed to be as "real as one can get" so you'd better know what you're doing. If you ever have any problems, just caall me. I'm in the profileHope it helps,

If you can't get V1/Vr/V2 speeds by clicking on them, the FMC is telling you something is out to lunch. (a) check valid flaps, (:( check weights ...The 737-600/700 installed on FS9 is overweight out of the box. Strip some fuel or use the load manager to dump out some coach folks ;)Ray (forgot my name! whoops!)

Take a look at the tutorial.You should find it in the PMDG folder in the main FS directory. Something like:X:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9PMDG737TNGDoc_sourcePagesFMC.htmMal