Sign in to follow this  
Guest coimbra

AGAIN THE SAME PROBLEMS

Guest coimbra

HI, I reported some problems a few days ago, but it seems that nobody is able to answer them :(1. FS 2004 - I set VNAV and for example an altitude of 18000 feet. After that altitude the aircraft goes always to stall and tries to climb to 25000 or 30000 feet or even more and with the VNAV button disconecting2. The aircraft is bouncing all the time and there is nothing I didnt try: joystick is good, settings in the fsuipc are good and so on3. When I click CONTROL ALT DELETE I am able to see PF usage and processor performance. When I had 512 DDR 333 the PF usage was always a little bit less than 500, but now, that I have 1024 DDR 333, the PF usage is always 1.34 or 1.40 GB and the computer stays too slow, like a pentium 2 or even 1, and every task takes 30 seconds or 1 minute even to minimize something Anybody has this problem? Anybody has solutions?ThanksCoimbra

Coimbra, let me say that in my case, responding to you is a bit difficult seeing that english might not be you native language. I desire to help you out but we need to understand one another, proper understanding is essential on a forum ;) 1] This sounds a lot like a previous release (problems with the autopilot behaviour etc), I would suggest that you remove the installation and reinstall the original release followed by the SU1-1 patch. You should use this tool: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/downloads/..._737_REMOVE.EXE This should give you a fresh start and will help us to rule out the possibility that you have a corrupted install or updated install. Please report back with findings and we will go from there, hopefullly this will solve your issues. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest coimbra

Hi, You can say that you dont understand but that the english is not acceptable? Well, no comments ...Everything I explained is quite understandable. Otherwise I wrote the previous post in order to be helped and not to receive comments about good or bad english language. Anyway: my instalation was quite fresh (base package + SU1 + SU1.1), each time with a reboot of the system and otherwise you know that all problems I report are quite old. I asked them again because they deserve an answer.Hope to have an answer from the team or other voluntiers.ThanksCoimbra

Well there is my point sir. While I might understand, it's only to a certain point, this is in no way to make you feel bad, please don't take it that way, I was just trying to suggest to you why I personally have reservations in responding to your problems with proper understanding, this is all I meant. I know that you have installed those updates, but that does not mean that the installation somehow went astray along the way. I hope you take my suggestion and reinstall, can it hurt for you to at least try? Sorry again if I offended you in any way.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest coimbra

Hi, No problem at all. Well, that

Ok then let's see your procedure for your climb. Did you set your crz altitude on the crz page? Did you set the MCP altitude window to your set crz altitude? Are you using reduced climb? At what altitude are you engaging CMD-VANV and LNAV?Were you in windowed or full screen mode? Do you run any other external programs like Active sky while flying? WHat version of FSUIPC do you use? The more details you provide the easier it might be to find out what is going on. Please give a step by step detail of a flight up to the problem maybe with a screenshot or two, I am sure we can locate this and fix it..[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest coimbra

Hi, Cruize Altitude: yes, setReduced climb? yes, I believe so ...VNAV and LNAV can be engaged at 2000, 3000, 4000 feet or whatever or am I wrong? I am in windowed mode, and I never use full screen mode! Active sky or FS Meteo? Yes, always one of them!!! FSUIPC? 3.03? I believe is something like that. For sure one of the 3,... versions.Does it help?Coimbra

Hi,I had also the bouncing problem and VNAV disconnecting. After UNchecking the "Reverse elevator trim sense" box in FSUIPC the bouncing was gone and no more VNAV button disconnecting. Good luck!Maurice Weijers

Guest teemupi

Hi,That really works! Just remember to reboot FS9 after unchecking "Reverse elevator trim sense"! ;-)

Guest coimbra

Hi, The system continues with PF usage in 1.60 GB sometimes. I don

Guest teemupi

>Hi, >>Also uncheking the reverse elevator trikm sense, the bouncing>still continues...>>Coimbra1. Run FS92. Go to FSUIPC and uncheck "Reverse elevator trim sense"3. Exit FS94. Run FS95. Take PMDG and make a test flight

Hi Guys I have similar problems but having a problem finding the reverse elevator trim sense check box.I assumed I went into the modules menu within fs9 and then fsuipc but dont have many options there.am I doing something wrong or do I need to register fsuipc (i have the free version which comes with the bird) to gain this extra functionality??would it be possible to point me in the right directionThanks. SteveYSSY

Guest teemupi

>I assumed I went into the modules menu within fs9 and then>fsuipc but dont have many options there.>am I doing something wrong or do I need to register fsuipc (i>have the free version which comes with the bird) to gain this>extra functionality??Affirmative. You have to buy a license for FSUIPC 3 to access this feature. I think "Reverse elevator trim sense" is checked in unregistered FSUIPC so this will be a problem without license? ;(

Thanks for that.I did something unprecedented last night whilst waiting for a reply.I actually read thru the fsuipc user guide and found all this extra stuff that pops up when you register.So I guess I will be registering fsupic. again thanks for the quick reply.Steve