Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayson2830

pln2rte doesnt work

Guest jayson2830

It converts the .pln to .rte but it only puts the departure airport in the fmc none of the other waypoints are there. For instance I created a fs2004 plan from Kfnt to kord. I dragged it to pln2rte and it changed the .pln to .rte, then I renamed the file kfntkord.rte to get rid of the long file name.then I moved it to the /pmdg/flight plans folder. I then enter in the scratch pad kfntkord enter it in the company route field. The origin field gets put in (kfnt) but that is all and the "activate" doesnt appear. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Just go for FSBUILD a great planner and fully supports PMDG format rte.... and also FS2002 / 2004 :-)Andr

André

Guest jayson2830

Too Expensive!!

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I also like and recommend FSBuild. Very good program. ;) In my mind it isn't all that expensive. With that said, the developer of PLN2RTE has just been made aware of a bug in his program and I believe he is going to work on it. Take a look at this thread if you haven't already...http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=16926&page=2Regards,Jim Richards

Guest akirabbq

Thx, the new version will be coming out very soon after I did more testing (call the first version a hack, hehe :)). The new version also makes use of FS2004's jetway information in the plan file, so a waypoint may have a jetway assigned instead of just "DIRECT".