Sign in to follow this  
Guest RangerJack

Where do I start

Gents,I have to say it took a while for FSBuild to save my export settings, I did the same routine 5-6 times before exporting finally worked. Anyway, that part is working now for FS2002 and my PSS Dash-8.Does anyone know how...1. Export to the 737NG format and where to put the file for the FMC? (.rte right?)2. Export to FS9 or is there a workaround? Do the same .pln files for FS2002 work in FS9?3. And I must admit this is an early question as I have not read through all the docs, but if I want to do VOR to VOR flight, is there somewhere that says the vector to stay on to approach each VOR? (disregard this question if I am not making sense, I will figure it out eventuallyAs always, thanksMike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you just want to VOR hop, just enter the vors as your legs. I doubt there is a VOR on the planet without a fixname.As far as the .rte files, just as you put the sid/star files in the SIDSTARS directory, you'll see a FLIGHTPLANS directory.The .pln files are not the same, they are MSFS format. There is a converter in the files library here that coverts .pln -> .rteI am not sure if FSBuild will spit out native .rte files as I don't use it, but someone else can comment on Ernie's great work.It might actually be advantagous to have both the .pln & .rte files for the same plan, so MS knows where PMDG is going ;)Ray