Sign in to follow this  
Guest israel

About the clock

Guest israel

Hello to all. I wanted to know if it could put on the clock in the Panel 2D (not in the panel where it is placed that is activated with the key TO) If it is this way, like it would be made? Thank you for your attention.Israel Abril

Guest Ray CYYZ

Not quite sure I understand...The clock is on the 2D panel that you can bring up with the (A) button (Approach panel). This is where the clock really is located, to the left of the Pilot's Primary Flight Display or to the right of the First Officer's PFD.If this is not what you meant, perhaps you could post a screen shot of what you were looking for (a picture is worth a thousand words and generally breaks through the language barriers) ;)Ray

I think he means that he wants to know if the clock can be placed on the MAIN 2d panel. Strictly speaking the answer is no but one can add it for themselfs by adding a line in the cfg file, this you will have to venture on your own.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]