Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astrojet 112

NAV DATA Install NO GO HELP PLEASE

Guest Astrojet 112

Hello Mark,I directed the NAV data installer to FS2004FMCWP as you directed but still no luck. I also tried FS2004FMCWPNAVDATA and that did not work either.My FMC is still coming up with INVALID DATA and no airports showing on the NAV display.I did download the right file PIC 767 / PMDG 737.Please help, your plane is INCREDIBLE!!!!Looking forward to really going somewhere with it :)Thanks,Astro

Astro, please sign with your real name. Open up the navdata folder and look to see if you have ANOTHER folder within called navdata. If so you will need to REMOVE the contents of the second folder and place them into the first folder to work, then delete the second navdata folder... [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest Astrojet 112

Thanks Randy,O.K. here's what happened... Mark Harrington told me to install at FS2004FMCWP I could not find a path to that so I typed it in and let it rip. I ended up with the following folders under MS games...FS2002, Flight Simulator 9 and FS2004.Obviously I created an unusable folder. So I deleted the FS2004 folder that I created and fired up the installer again. It see's Flight Simulator 9 but I can't find a sub folder named FMCWP. Requesting approach vectors PLEASE :)Thanks,Mark (Astro)

First DELETE what if any folder(s) the exe (0308) made then follow these instructions. Navigate to you main FS9 directory and choose to MAKE a new folder called "FMCWP". Then MAKE another folder within the newly made FMCWP folder called "navdata". You THEN point the 0308 to extract to that "navdata" folder. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest Astrojet 112

Thanks Randy,That did the trick!Mark