Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doubi

PMDGOptions.dll problem with french version of FS9

Guest Doubi

Hi allJust installed my brand new FS9 French version and at the start I have a message indications FS9 didn't load PMDGOptions.dll program. I tried to load the plane and while he was loading, I get a strange message box :Tittle of the box : Mag Var InitMessage : Cannot find MS Flight Simulator Registry Tree. Are you sure it was installed properly ?When you close the box, cliking OK, a new message appears, saying the the PMDGmain.gau pgm cannot be load and FS9 shuts down.I tried to reinstall both FS9 and 737NG, nothing changes !Does anyone have the same problem ?Pascal.PS I'm using the 30612.02 Build of FS9 and the fully updated version of the 737NG (SU1.1)

Hi,I already post a message with the same trouble 2 days ago without answer (well it's the week end!).There is 3 of my friends who have the same error too. French version of Windows and FS2004 with 737 service update 1.1.I try to uninstall and intall again in different way with the same resulte that Pascal describe.So we are waiting for solution. This plane is really good and you sell it with comptability with FS2K4... that why i by it !Thanks per avance for your support._Phil_

Guest Superbibi

Hi,I have also the same problem with the french version (same message at start up and loading acft).But at least I succedeed launching the 737, launching first a default flight with the Cessna. I still had the "Mag Var Init" message error but I could load the aircraft.After that I tried creating a flightplan with the FMC but many errors occured while entering data : "not in database", "error FIX... " while I checked in the navdata, everything were there.I even tried to change the periods (.) by comas (,) in the databse but that didn't seem to help. And the strangest thing is when I can enter a runway in the FMC, there is a slight discrepancy between the real axis of the runway and the one shown on the ND. Just as if the magnetic variation was not taken into account (it has perhaps something to do with "Mag Var Init" error message).Hope it helps.Best regards.

Guest JCR

IN my case even in loading first the Cessna, it doesn't work.Does the "Mag Var Init" problem is linked to the PMDG ?Aircraft not usable for the moment with the French Version.Thanks for your Help. I mailed PMDG team I expect an answer soon!Jean-Charles

Guest Superbibi

Hi to get the 737 in Fs9, I modified the FS9.cfg file in order to launch the sim directly in the cessna (default flight) without going through the welcome menu (I used FS9 Configurator and set SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN to 0). Then, I succeeded loading the 737.Another thing, not related to the 737. When launching the sim in 1024*780 fullscreen, is your "welcome screen" not fitted to the screen (the welcome screen seems to remain in 800*600 with big black strip around it)? It's very strange too that it is not possible to spin the aircraft in fullscreen wile it was possible in fs2002.Best regard.

!Hi,Got the same problem as all french version users...Can anyone tell me how to change the settings like described above ?I do not found the FS9.cfg file...:(It obviously changed vs FS2K !I would be very grateful to use my 737NG again in FS9 !Thank you !Christian DesquiensBrussels

Guest Superbibi

Hi,Any news, I still can't get the 737 working in FS2004 :( ?Best regards.

Hi.I have the same problem with the spanish version of FS9. :-mad Let's wait for the solution from the PMDG guys. :-zhelpJose.

Captainsanyone encountering problems with the French version should send a note to suport@precisionmanuals.com for the fix. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-coolTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg