Sign in to follow this  
dfish

No email yet

Well it's 12am. in Toronto and still no download link. Are there still alot of us that haven't recieved an email yet?Just checking...........Dave Fisher

Guest zanadu6365

Hmm I have a theory...I think it is going by name a-z.So what is the first part of your email?Mine is davidpaulsmith.... again this is just my idea... could be wrong.Seems to me that would be the fastest and easyest way to do it, BTW I got mine at 9:47:36 Central time.

Guest troyboy66

Can't be right..I received mine a few hours ago. My first name and email both begin with 'T'...I think hey are making selections out of a hat..Just my thoughtTroy

hi,OH GOD my last name starts with Z!! Im dead last out of thousands of people. LOLAndrew

Guest Lobaeux4

I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. The PMDG servers are overtaxed, even if you received your email, it may be awhile before you could even download it. I've been trying for a couple of hours now with no luck. BUT, we knew this was going to happen. Proves how popular this bird is.