Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikey

ARE YOU UNABLE TO GET ON THE PMDG SERVER?

Guest Art Vandalay

Cmon, thats not fair. Nothing about not to reload the download-site link several times in the E-Mail I got from you. Now after I tried it nearly 50times I opened the Forum and read this! So it would really not be fair locking the account.Could someone please help out with mirroring the File. I could also offer some of my bandwidth.Art Vandalay

Guest Art Vandalay

I know, but i think it would be no problem to transfer the authentication-system (querying one central database - readonly) to the mirrors.Anyway, have a nice Sunday.Art

Guest gofly

After a couple of hours of trying to get connected with the server i read now that you can get locked out. When do you know if you where locked out?GinoI spend some more time watching a dvd from airliner sobelair with a 737-800 until i am able to download.Greetings.

It will get reset later today from what I heard from Robert. Everyone will get the chance, it will stay busy over the next 24 hours but have some hope yet! EDIT: Accounts have been reset, so those of you who have overclicked yourselfs out have a go again. If it does not go through right away just let it run it's course and try again. AT least you know you do not have the lock out to worry about now.. GOOD LUCK![h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest sj3

Hi,Sorry to bother, but I need some help on procedure, please. Once I am in the shopping cart page (directly from the email link), I get a choice of two, apparently duplicate links. When I click on one of them once, the page sits for a while. So far, the page that eventually comes up is the server-too-busy-right-now error. Is is correct to use Refresh (F5) directly from that error page or do I need to back to the email and get in fresh from there?Thanks ever so much,sj MantelKEWR

I tried early hours, about 0300Z a few times without success so I have two options but would like advice before going ahead.I could try from work tomorrow on a high speed link but would this attempt from a different IP address/range cause problems?I could wait until much later in the week (oh what a patient man :-lol) but is there any time limit to the link we got?Does the Download accelerator provider cause any problems that you know of? I use Fresh download which is Ad free unlike Download Accelerator which you recommend.TIA

Guest Dudley Brooke

Why not just email the new file, you sent the credentials out by EMail so there can't be any higher security risk.Dudley Brooke

Guest Murf

Hi Dudley,The file is 68megs. Much to big for an email attachment on any email account I've ever heard of. :-)

Guest tmetzinger

>Why not just email the new file, you sent the credentials out>by EMail so there can't be any higher security risk.>>Dudley Brookemost ISPs will not allow a 70 MB attachment.

Guest sj3

Tim, I'm not sure if you have yours yet, but I'd like to request you be given priority! An overnight-ed cd might be faster for some of us.:)Good luck on your tutorial update and thank you in advance.sj MantelKEWR

Guest Dudley Brooke

I am set for 100Mb, I can up it if I want.

Guest jeffg

I am not on to complain much but now I am mad as I have been trying since yesterday to get the update and when I finally get to the screen to let me download the file it just sits there.I clicked the file name and waited and the progress bar moved from the left to the middle and just stayed there for 20 min.Now I am back trying to get to the download page again,please no one say I should have continued to wait because the system was not responding.I think that this way for getting the file might be fine for PMDG but for the owners of the aircraft already it stinks. Jeff Gerbert

Guest bl2003

OK Everyone, I've got a universal solution for getting SU2. Listen closely, because it applies to everyone. This solution will solve EVERYONE's frustration for good, lower your blood pressure, *and* get you the extremely enjoyable satisfying experience of flying the new bird.Here it is, 2 simple steps...1) Go outside, take a deep breath, come back in, and fly the default B737. Or fly SU1. Pretend it's SU2. No, really. Try really, really hard! HARDER! That's it. Do you feel your blood pressure lowering?2) Go over to your palm pilot, and set a to-do item to download SU2 on Thursday or Friday. Or, after the new year.Kudos to PMDG for doing a good job of setting expectations. I would suggest one thing to do next time...create a special premium download service for those people that ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY must have it *N-O-W*. I'd recommend a price of $200US for this service, plus one's first born child. For each $200 collected from the uncontrollably impulsive, but financially wealthy customers, the PMDG guys should buy bigger monitors or nice dinners for thier families.Also, I'd also recommend that PMDG offer to FEDEX SU2 to anyone that wants it. For same day delivery, theyBy the way, I too spent my $40 on the product, and just like you, I want it REALLY REALLY FAST! But come on people! You will have it soon enough!!!!!! Go read a book for one afternoon!!I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but moderators, please let this post through! It will help everyone vent and yell and scream about something that will make ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE TO ANYONE once they get SU2 in a few days.Get over yourselves, people! We're all going to have it in a few days! Come on!-Brian :(