Sign in to follow this  
Guest johns

Navdata

Guest johns

I have today installed PMDG737NG.How can I now install the navdata for the FMC. www.navdata.at is not available for some considerable time. I cannot even email Roger. signed John Sugden.

John,The NAVdata page has a link to a separate downloadpage which opens in a new window. Choose the first link "767PIC & PMDG 737NG" and start the download. Extract the ZIP-file and execute the file. Installation goes automatically and will create a directory FMCWP directly under the FS2002 main directory. This will do the job (at least it did on my system).Regards,Michel

Guest johns

>John,>>The NAVdata page has a link to a separate downloadpage which>opens in a new window. Choose the first link "767PIC & PMDG>737NG" and start the download. Extract the ZIP-file and>execute the file. Installation goes automatically and will>create a directory FMCWP directly under the FS2002 main>directory. This will do the job (at least it did on my>system).>>Regards,>Michel>

Guest johns

Thanks Michel but www.navdata.at is not now available and can only be used for monthly updates. John

Guest johns

thanks Mats but when I installed this I got a message in the FMC when I opened it 'invalid navdata'. I am at a loss where to go from here. John

Guest Ray_CYYZ

Since you haven't posted what version of FS you are running, it is tough to give you the exact directory.You probably installed it into the wrong location. It goes off the FS root directory, not the PMDG directory.Ray

Guest cactuscap

Johns,I too had difficulty with this portion of the process and only yesterday completed the installation. Matts was very helpful in showing the proper file structure, but you will most likely have to create two of the folders shown.Assuming you do not have the