Sign in to follow this  
Guest jeffg

Insufficient Fuel Problem

Guest jeffg

I keep getting Insufficient Fuel everytime I load a flight into the fmc for the 700 series.I tried a flight this morning from KORD to KIND,short flight but with a full load of fuel.Here are the figures from the fmc:GW 128.9 Fuel 46.0 ZFW 82.9 Reserves 6.2 Cost Index 80.I flew at FL 210 and before I could get out of the page it read Insufficient Fuel.I was wondering am I doing something wrong in programming or is the fmc messed up?I have tried diffrent numbers for the reserves but still the same message. JeffG

Hi JeffThis message is also depending on the flight plan route loaded and other settings you've done to the FMC. Do you think you can attach the flight plan you've used so we can have a look at it? Or you can look at the LEGS page yourself to see if there are any anomalies lurking around. What CRZ FL is loaded in the FMC? Any distances that seem to be way off? etc. etc.Regards,

Guest jeffg

The plan is KORD-EON-V24-JAKKS-KIND JeffG