Sign in to follow this  

PMDG 737 ORDERING PROBLEMS

Hi:Purchased the PMDG 737 last night, and I have yet to receive an e-mail confirmation so that I can load my purchase. They are not answering emails, I have sent a few. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?I would like to use this but am growing incredibly frustrated by the lack of customer service.bgps

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Ok. First of all, it was last night. So the lack of customer service argument's void, not like it's been ages. Now on to your problem. Did you provide a legit E-mail, 100% sure you typed it right? Because it's not a matter of customer support, you HAVE to get an automated E-mail from the payment system with a link. Did you get any sort of E-mail from the system that indicates that your address was correct?DP

Actually I have sent a few email with both the confirmation number and my name. I am sure that the email was right, this is not the first time I have bought on line. I have received nothing via email from PMDG, and I have sent several emails. Besides, in their ordering help files it says that even if you made a mistake, all you have to do is email their support and they will get back to you. As of now they have not. Seems to me they could email saying at least that they have received the email. bgps

Guest Ray CYYZ

Give them a day or so to go through the usual 8,000 emails they get over a long weekend.Just curious if you have tried to email yourself anything lately? Most email problems generally track back to user input errors or silly quotas kicking in and bouncing the mail.Ray

Sir- Welcom to the forum If you desire help from PMDG in this forum you will need to sign your name to your posts, please take a moment to read the forum guide lines here, thank you! http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=2402&page= [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Actually I have checked my e-mail a number of times and am well below the quotas that my ISP has. I did receive a reply, thank-you, however I still have not received my e-mail confirmation. All I was originally asking was, what is the normal waiting period? Other seneries and add ons that I have down loaded have been instant? I was only concerned that maybe there was a problem, and was asking if there was. However I was not getting any responce, which of course made me more concerned.Bruce HUNTER

Bruce,I am experiencing the same problem. Got my order confirmation yet no e-mail indicating where the link is?I signed my e-mailI sent e-mail to support and registration and even Randazzo. To date no response.Did you get a phone number to call them???Let me know if your problem ever got resolved.ThanksWalter

Walter,I have sent you at least 3 emails now, If you are not getting them please try another email adress or check you reply to information. Anyone who has submitted a report of a broken link to support@precisionmanuals.com and not heard from Robert or I send us another note and ensure that your reply to information is correct.ThanksPaul Gollnick :-coolTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Paul,Thanks for the reply. You restored my faith.Here is another address you may try/wweir@neb.rr.comI am really curious about the problem with my primary e-mail account. As far as I know I have never had a problem with it. The account iswweir@nebraska.edu Hope to hear from you.ThanksWalter

I have been doing some more investigation have been advised that my University e-mail system address will not accept e-mail unless they can do a reverse lookup on the sending site to reduce spam mail. The network people tell me that the www.precisionmanuals.com site is set up do disallow this reverse look up query.I sent this information to PMDG using another account. Has anybody else had this problem???ThanksWalter

Vin,I sent you an e-mail and indicated that my folks are telling me that our University system will not accept outside e-mail unless they can do a reverse look-up to verify you are a valid site and not a spam site. Apparently your system does not allow this to happen.Please try sending to my other e-mail account wweir@neb.rr.com and see if that works as I did not receive anything except this post today. It is now 6:15PM CENTRAL TIME here.If all else fails tell me how I can call you to get the information.ThanksWalter

Just wanted to post and tell you that I finally received my download link. Had to use my alternate e-mail account which is really strange. My folks continue to check to see what went wrong.Thanks Ray and thanks PMDG for helping and hanging in there.Now I have to figure out how to fly this thing