Sign in to follow this  

Scenery Downloads

Guest Heather 636

G'day my friends!I have no doubt that this has been covered before, but, for the sake of new arrivals, and people like me who suffer severe cases of "mentalpause," where else can one download scenery files?I, myself, grab everything I can lay my hands on for North America. It has almost become an obsession (kind of like this forum ;) ).One of these days, when I get my list of projects thinned down some more, I'd like to learn how to do scenery. The first thing I'd do is remake my town. I live in the country but can see the lights of the county airport from my home at night. I hate taking off from there in FS and seeing the default city. Doesn't look ANYTHING like Harrison. If nothing else, I'd like to do the town square and courthouse. I could always expand from there.There I go, rambling on again.Besides AVSIM, if you have a good link to downloadable scenery (preferably freeware, this be gal be po folk), let us see it!Cheers!Heather

Guest Heather 636

*Bump* What? No takers? Of course, we ALL know about the "other" sim site, but surely there are others besides here. Okay, here's one:http://www.fsfreeware.comUh oh! I'm not stepping on any toes again am I?Heather

Guest Heather 636

Yeah! Nice one Naji! Thanks for the link.Heather

Guest Lobaeux4

I know you said U.S., but if you ever decide to fly in Europe, this is one of the best sites to get freeware sceneries.www.fsnordic.netLobaeux