Sign in to follow this  
makraan

Load Manager in FS2k2

Craig,Just "fooled around" with the load manager (2002) and checked the stats in the aircraft file. All figures on your picture match with mine however the station_load is quite different. This is what I get:700 "single" with no pax/cargo://station_load.0=0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000//700 "single" with 140 pax, fw cargo 3050 and aft cargo 3300//station_load.0=31550.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000//Unfortunately I cannot interpret the figures. Can you (or one of the others of course) tell me whether the figures in the CFG file are correct with above mentioned settings?Thanks again,Michel

Guest cboyes

MichelI assume you know that the first number is the station load in pounds, and that the station load is the total weight of your passengers and cargo. The remaining three numbers (I'm guessing) seem to be the (X, Y, Z) coordinates of the centre of gravity of the station load, relative to some origin the location of which I know not. I don't know this for sure, its just a guess - maybe somebody else could cast more light on the matter.BTW, I don't know why your coordinates are (0, 0, 0) but I believe these values lead to control problems due to the CoG being outside limits. I would say that you should have a value of around -48 for the first of these coordinates, but I don't know for sure if this is right.Anyone else?

Craig and Michel-(as I explained to Michel in a private email exchange) - that's exactly it. The (X,Y,Z) coordinates in his aircraft.cfg seem to have been overwritten because he's using a localized Windows XP, where the comma is replacing the period as the decimal point delimeter.This is a known issue and has been fixed for the upcoming Service Update. Meanwhile, please switch to using the period as the decimal point (and update your aircraft.cfg station_load.0 line to have the numbers shown above).Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest GRip

This is all very confusing.Can someone explain in very simple terms what we have to do. I made the mistake of using the load editor and now can't get her in the air. This is very frustrating. I've spent two hours fiddling and trying to read the forums with no luck.