Sign in to follow this  
OROAIR

I need help

Hi guys I just want some one to help me put with this. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/41365.jpgas u can see my fmc screen is all black, and there is no way to use the planes in that way. I have tried all check battery. apu, grn power, also I have changed my video card drivers and I have got the fsuipc registered and I have the baterry life permanent. when I took this pictures engines where on and power suply as it should be. I wish some one could help me here as u can see I also chage the contrast and brightness of the screen but nothing happened so please help me guys.

Have you tried re-installing? Maybe you're missing the gauge file for the FMC. Did you try the brightness control?

You can Un-install and Re-install a million times but if you do not remove the files correctly you will have the same problems. Please follow my advice form this other post" I'll solve it for yaI assume you two have a corrupt install. During the patch process some files were not copied and or replaced. Use this remover tool:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/downloads/..._737_REMOVE.EXEre-install the BASE product, then install the latest patch from HERE:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/downloads/...ation_SU1-1.ZIPOne IMPORTANT NOTE: When you install please make sure you SELECT the correct install files for FS9! Most just click NEXT and end up with all types of issues..Let me know if it works now.. "[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/196432/winglets_lg.jpg

Thank's a lot man for trying to help me. but I have done exactly what u said and it did not work. remove it install it and the the patch and it is still the same do u have any other ideas thank's once again

ok here I go pentium 1.6 512 ram ddr gforce mx200 64 mb win xp home edition fs2004 fsuipc 3.10 registered

Hi,First, please sign with your real name as per the forum rulesSecond, I don't really know what the problem here could be. You don't have text in the CDU screen? Ever? Could maybe be related to your graphics card. (It is a rather low-end card.) Try closing the main panel and only have the FMC panel open. Any changes?If this happens when on the DEP/ARR page it could be due to a faulty SID/STAR file.Does the brightness knob on the CDU work? If so try to turn it up. (It's that white knob above the EXEC button on the CDU)Anyway, some ideas for you to try. Please try to give us as much information as possible if this doesn't help. Screen shot of the O/H. Your procedure when strating and loading the flight. Well, basically anything you do from strating FS.Hope it helps,

first of all thanx for your help I have done what u said and it is still the same I shoold say that the brightness knob yes it does work. as u can see in the pictures it works. and it happens all the time if fact I have nerver ever seen the cdu screen working never. I also shold say tha something strange happen durring instalation thing that I have done many times. it creates a folder into de fs2002 modules folder call like this 5367-8731-2229-7642-5713 with this 3 files inside ActiveUser.SLS CheckOut.SLS Licence.SLS thing that is really strange because I don't even have fs2002 installed well hope any one of u now can help me thank u very much and by teh way my name is Omar Sanz. thanx once again

Ok, there IS something screwy with your particular INSTALL, just what I am not sure. Anyways, I have a gut feeling that you are missing a STEP in the install process where you must SELECT the correct install files for the particular FS that you have. It SHOULD NOT make any folder for FS2002. Manually DELETE any folder(s) related to FS2002 on your hard drive since you do not have FS2002. Run the BASE installer (AFTER YOU REMOVE the installation with the REMOVER TOOL). When you run the BASE installer please double check that you POINT the installer to the CORRECT FS9 PATH!! This is very important, it will ask you 2 TIMES so point each time. Also, the installer will install FS2002 FILES UNLESS you SELECT (putting a CHECKMARK) next to FS9 NEEdED FILES. This will apply to the patch install also (checking correct path, checking FS9 files are selected).[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/196432/winglets_lg.jpg

it was installed ok but I did it once more again but it is still the same I'm doing everything right I'm sure but the problem still alive

Guest Himar777

I also have the same problems but not only with CDU screen but also with all screenies (also digital numbers in MCP), just after I work with CDU in cockpit preparation step.I have also try to follow all the steps explained here, but the problem is still there.My computer specs. are:Intel Pentium 4 - 2,66 Ghz.512 DDRCreative 3D Blaster Geforce FX 5600 UltranVidia Detonator 45.23 WHQL (I have also tried with 44.03, 44.04, 44.67, 45.20, 45.33)I am running 737TNG under FS9.Omar, please let me know if your problem has been fixed. Best regards,Himar Viera