Sign in to follow this  
BAW277

Maybe out of topic but...

Hi fellow NG-drivers,is there any way to map one of the roation axis on my CH-flightsim-yoke to the reversers?? I searched through FS2004 sttings and also through my registered FSUIPC but it does not find the axis i want to use.Help is appreciated and thanks in advanceHolger Dallmeyer/BAW277EDDK

Guest mvf1981

Hi Holger,Their sure is.If you go to fsuipc in fs2004 and then click on the joystick tab,then click to sub page 7 of 7 (reversers and other settings).On the reverser settings first click the reset box.Now just move the axis you want to assign the reverser, and move it to its lowest position now click the first set box. Now move the axis to the highest position and click the second set box now the first box should have a negative value and the second a positive value. Click ok to close the fsuipc box and all should work:) If not check the calibration of the yoke.I hope this helps Thanks Mark

sorry, that did not do the trick for me, cannot get the wanted axis to work, maybe any other idea??CheersHolger

Guest mvf1981

Hmm,I take it that the problem is only within fs2004?Well i mean if you go to windows then settings and try to calibrate the yoke the axis works in their?The only other thing I can think of at the moement is in page 1 of 7 on the fsuipc module, under the throttle set that first like u did with the reverser only with your throttle axis. Then retry the steps above for the reversers and see if it works.:-hmmm Im not too sure what else to try at the moment:-vuur Anyone else with some ideas???Thanks Mark