Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette Aviation

AA is pleased to announce the "roll out" of Two new b1900d todayAmerica West and Colgan Air As requested .The Aviation Company that Delivers LOL.We Thank you for your interest in our Continental and was real happy.Have a Nice day <<<

LOL what are you like. Aniette aviation indeed... I bet youre going to paint a plane with AA livery but put Anniette Aviation on the tail arent you?Anyway thanks for the planes again...You're a star you are...Craig

Guest Heather 636

Hey Anniette!Can i get a job? I'm not TOO bad with a paint brush.How much ya pay!Is it union?What about benefits?vacation?Pension?Um, how many breaks? Hour lunch?Uniform allowance?Aw heck, I'll work for food.;-)Great work Anniette!Cheers!Heather

Thanks Craig,How do you do that ? :) I give you a raise !you make them look better than they do in my computer that is for sureI had a bitta trouble with the colgan air cos i reposition the windows the light map had to be redun but is ok now:)I do not know why but the colgan gave me much trouble ,i spend hours on it and am not real happy but if i do not stop it will get worse lolso i go upload it now .Hiya Heather :) you got a job ANYTIME with me, fraid the money is poor but the pleasure is great and the uniform is real "Sassy" ;)Seeya in a whileAnniette xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,>Hiya Heather :) you got a job ANYTIME with me, fraid the >money is poor but the pleasure is great and the uniform is >real "Sassy" ;) OOOOooooooOOOOOooooooOOOOO....Can I get a pic of the uniform? :-lolHey, I'll work for...hmmm...what don't I have...rent? ;-)

Hey Scott the picture is on Heathers Aircraft !but if you do not mind wearing it then you got a job :)Btw I got the colgan uploaded so should be there soon it will be ok untill somebody does it better .Great the new uploader when you get used to it :)

That is real funny :)Hey Heather if you wish to paint a b1900 you can use any of my textures ok ;) (not the colgan one it is a bit messey :) ) i need a holiday lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Edam

Hmm...any possibility of a brand new livery, as has been hinted at, maybe on a Mike Stone A320, of an "Anniette Aviation?" If so, sold!

mmmmmmm edam ....A corporate jet maby with a livery to make the controller fall out his chair lol Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Edam

OK...so we are talking about a PRIVATE livery then. Even better! Go for it!

I'd have to fly that one!Mike Stone

Guest Edam

OK, Anniette...The pressure is on you. You've heard it from "the man" himself. No rush though. We will wait patiently. "Anniette's Personal Airlines." APA.Eh...just kidding. (It's the logo that we would REALLY be waiting for.)