Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette Aviation

Guest Scott Campbell

WooooHoooo!!!I don't know about brush or roller. I'm thinking I'd rather be finger painting! :-eek

Guest Heather 636

Took another look at the "Colgan" and here I thought I was being original with the stars and stripes on the tail. Hope they don't think I copied them.I had original considered a 48-star flag to reflect the era of the DC-3, then with experimenting, one thing led to another.Cheers!Heather

I did not realise heather that the colgan had the simalar tail to yours till you mentioned it ,so now you must sue me for copying ..........DOHBTW AA have just uploaded a New plane ,I was getting bored ,wondered "what if........"then before i know what is happening there is purple paint Everywhere !!!!!!!!!! I know it is not real but it looks good and is what the c208b never can be :)and i just LOVE that livery !!Very soon you will see the corporate livery just as soon as i finish painting the design ,but it may be PG rating I am not sure :)Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

LOL! Friends don't sue friends, darling!Besides, I don't believe there is any copyright on the stars and stripes. Absolutely nothing against my international friends, but I am a patriotic American and if anybody wants to paint them ALL OVER their plane, go for it!!I just want to see the new corporate livery. Now, if I had picked my "alternate" choice for the picture above of the girl painting, well . . .this IS a family channel.If there's ever anything you're looking for in that regard, let me know Anniette; my brother has a collection of over 1200 pinups of the 1940's and 50's. Pretty racy some of them but pretty tame compared to what you can see on regular television these days.I'd help you paint Anniette, but really, I AM just an amateur at this. I painted the DC-3 using a simple little graphics program that came on a floppy disk (700kb) with a printer I bought years ago. That and the use of DXTBmp to change the formats.What I'd love to have is Paint Shop Pro 7 but I just can't afford it.Cheers!Heather

You can do whatever you want with the stars & stripes. Whatever you do, just don't say "God" anywhere on it or the US District Courts will ban it. :-)Mike Stone

DOH I was gonna call it GODAIR !!!!!!!!Hey Heather you must Email me re Paint shopif you want it that is :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

Ummm . . . Anniette? I would love to email you but you must be living on the beach. I don't see an address anywhere. Maybe I need glasses.Heather

Woopsanniette_c@hotmail.com or Anniette@the beech lol

Guest Scott Campbell

No, no. Let the government pay for the plane and have God on it and the court will ban it!...but then will immediately injunct that ban when passengers stand in front of the terminal and shout about flying rights and sing the company jingle. :-lolNEW dollar bill: "In non-specific religion or belief in a deity or supernatural being we trust". "E Pluribus Spasm".