Sign in to follow this  

Project ai

Guest Heather 636

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I am far from knowing everything. What is this all about and what is all tho hoopla for that I have been seeing regarding it.At previous times when topics have come up regarding it, I had been too preoccupied with other things to take much notice. But something doesn't get this much attention unless it is REALLY good or VERY bad.A brief rundown please? What does it do? Thanks,Heather

In a nutshell, It's an enhancement for your ai traffic. Instead of hearing and seeing Soar,Orbit,ect you hear and see Delta, United, KLM, ect. They are also much better on frame rates than the default.Glen

Thankyou for the explanation, I think I understand..... can you have all the airlines you have created and what is the base thingy?:-)Pete

It also adjusts the A/C registration of GA flights to fit each country (for example, in England with PAI, you'd see G-ABCD rather than N12345).

The project is indeed "very cool". Your website needs work though. I mean, you offer no explination of what the install files will actually do. Wether I need that Traffic program or not, etc. I suppose I could read the forum to find out but one should not have to dive in that water. Even if it is shallow. And I would have to sign up too. In other words, the webpage doesn't "sell" your product at all.Are your ai traffic data soley dependant upon members that upload you the data? I'm just wondering why I see a bunch of "never heard ofs". I would have thought that only the most known airlines would have been taken care of first. But if you rely on your member base then I understand.Pete