Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Can Someone send me the DLETA Textures for PROJECT AI P

Guest HeavyFan

Hey guy's!! I was wondering if someone can send me me all the Textures for the Regular DELTA Airlines Livery for Project AI Planes?? I am not looking for the DELTA Express or DELTA SHuttle Livery, Just the Regular Livery for the 777,737's,MD-80's,or what ever the Project Ai pepole made for the Regular Livery for DELTA Airlines,PLEASE I would apprecite the Help,If this is not right to send the texture via-e-mail, let me know and disreguard this thread! Thank's MIKE-:) send it to AlbertADD@aol.com MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

Hey there JEFF!! They took all the DELTA Flight Plans and Aircraft Textures down until they fix some bugs with the plans! Plus the Individual texture download page is not working yet! So that is why I am asking for the Textures for these Planes as I am Using the WORLD AI Zip for my flight plans! So if you have the textures i would apprecite it if you can sedn them to me! From a Fellow Hawaii guy! I am on OAHU!-:) If they had the links working i would not be asking this!Hheh-:) Thanks MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

BUMP! Anyone? A Kind sole has sent me the Textures for DELTAS MD-80 and MD-11's, Now all I need is the DETLA 777,737's, and the 767-200 and 767-300! PLEASE if anyone is kind enought to send me these textures for my DELTA AI flight plans! Thanks MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

Hey THANKS so Much JEFF!! U are a Life Saver!! HAHA-:) I apprecite your Help on this! Thank's Again!! a very Happy MIKE-:)-:)