Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Message for Alpha

Hello Anniette.Sorry I didnt get a chance to do a screenie of your new paint today, was busy working and only just downloaded it but IM going to be around tomorrow so what I would like to ask is, when I do a piccy tomorrow to post, where would you like me to be....What country, state, Area etc?Let me know and I shall see what i can do.Craig

Well .............................I just uploaded Air FRANCE and Would love it over Paris or my home town Toulouse please :)thank you so much ,also the colgan Air could you do anywhere at a distance lol Ciao ,Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Lobaeux4

Alpha,Just wondering if you were going to be putting your remarkable painting skills to work on PAI's new planes?Lobaeux

Thank you lobaeux,What is a PAI ?Alpha xxxxxxxxx

Good Morning AllProject AI Anniette are the group that are using gmax AI planes and real world routes to make the flying enviromnent in FS2002 more real.They have their own Gmax models which are very low on polygons and vertices but are still detailed so are very good on framerates compared to using other Gmax planes as AI...They do paintkits etc so people can make liveriesHeres their website addresswww.projectAi.comWill post you some piccies laterCraig

Guest Lobaeux4

I've dl'd their setup with all liveries, installed, set ATC to 100%, changed the EGLL file through AFCAD, now Heathrow is teaming with aircraft, and I'm still at 16 fps. The Project A.I. aircraft are much more efficient than default aircraft.Lobaeux

I hope you will find my textures are also very good on frame rates as i try to keep them small and simple like me lolAlpha :)