Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

Tutorial for SU2

Guest phorovsky

Hello TimothyGreat news about your forthcoming tutorial!! I am an avid reader of manuals and tutorials. I believe it is the most important way to learn. It is really wondeful how many people give up their time, for no reward, to make our hobby more exciting.Many thankspaulus(all the way in sweltering hot Johannesburg!)

Hi Timothy,Support you ideas regarding the payware adventures a lot. Because of guys like you we can use the product up to a reality level which was very unlikely a year ago. Especially the non precission approaches have my interest, of course with the "high tech" aids we have on board. Maybe it's possible to clearify the various options we have based on real world procedures.For now, enjoy the holidays (if you have any) and hope to see some results (e.g. a manual and some payware adventures) next month.Regards,Michel

Tim:I support you 100%. When I first purchased the 737NG, I, like most folks, struggled to learn this aircraft and can say I managed to fly from point A to point B with some bumps in the road. Did not have very many returning passengers though. Then I stumbled onto your tutorial and the fasten seat belt sign came on. I make several flights a day now, and when we land at our final destination, we have happy customers.Keep up the work on your tutorials and when you're ready to switch to charging for them, I will be your first customer.Bob DemarestBirmingham, Al.

Guest dape

Great news Tim and have fun with the mooney! I fly an ovation every once in a while and I love it!David. P.

Guest Jean Claude

I always asked to myself if it would be possible for PMDG to manage his own situation file in parrallel to FS one. Retriving PMDG variables would alow systems state to be preserved.As for your new approach for tutorial: Verry nice idea but i hope you will go by very small step that will permit us all to follow.Jean-Claude, CYQBhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest crsfamily

Looking forward to the tutorial and I think you are on the right track with this new approach. I know it will help me greatly to enjoy this fine product.Thank you very much for your hard work.

>>As luck would have it, KTNT has a GPS/NDB approach, as well as>an ILS, so you can count on a LOC only approach, as well as an>FMC-based NDB approach. >>What GPS and FMS's do to NDB approaches (turn them into>non-events) is amazing, so if you're up for the challenge I'll>describe how to fly the NDB using just the HDG and VS modes,>and then you can try it fully manual!>>Bring it on Tim I can't wait! Dave.

Guest Andreu

Great and helpful idea, Tim!!!Count me in, including the payware part of it.In the meantime, and considering that I have to start from zero, where can I download tutorial 1 from?Andreu

Guest tmetzinger

>Great and helpful idea, Tim!!!>Count me in, including the payware part of it.>In the meantime, and considering that I have to start from>zero, where can I download tutorial 1 from?>Andreu>It's on Avsim - do a search of the file library using my name - Metzinger - and it should pop up.I think it's also on the PMDG site as well.