Sign in to follow this  
macwino

fsscene europe and landclass

Guest Lobaeux4

With the July sale of FS Scene Europe, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how FS Scene will work with Landclass Europe pack. Are they compatible? If they are, it's got to be a must buy as the textures look great.Lobaeux

Landclass bgl's like those made by FSLandclass and Landclass Assistant instruct FS2002 to use textures from its existing texture pool, all of which have standardized names used by the replacements as well. The Landclass Europe pack will call up and use the texture replacements--as far as the bgl and FS2002 are concerned, they don't care what the new texture looks like, as long as it goes by the same name. And of course, that's to our benefit...So the short answer, after my long one, is the two should work fine together.-John

Guest Lobaeux4

Have you used them? I'm assuming they're going to work great together. Anyone with any experience with these two?Lobaeux

Guest Lobaeux4

Thanks for the link. I read it, doesn't seem to promising from what's written, but I found a review, including pictures and they look quite good. Anyone else with the FS Scene Europe installed?Lobaeux

I have both installed and everything works just fine. I've not read the thread referred to above, so I don't know what kinds of problems are mentioned. But, again, I've had none.