Sign in to follow this  
Guest zimmerbz

Am I being charged???!!!

Guest zimmerbz

I have gotten as far as getting to the link that says click to purchase 39.95 use download accelerator ect....when i click it, the download "starts" but I either get an empty file or it keeps asking for ID or password. I know this is probably because of traffic, but i have clicked that like 5 or so times and hope im not getting charged each time! I already payed for the bird a while ago....please let me know!!!Brad Zimmmer

Guest JamieG

no--ur not being charged (or i believe not) I have clicked this link about 10 times before the SU2 update because of computer switchess--never have i been charged more than once!!Also--i think if you were going to be charged each time--pmdg would warn you about it? (I do know they are more honorable then to accept that free money!!) dont wry at all! Good luck downloading--hopefully tomorrow will be better