Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Download frustrations...

Due to the fact that the PMDG server is completely overloaded, the lines are jammed and a whole bunch of people eagerly try to catch that small slot of opportunity to start their downloads, I decided to cease my efforts and wait another two or more days.Even if my download would work, it would be more than frustrating if at 98% something would fail and I wouldn't get another chance because of the high traffic situation.So, I wait until the rush is over, then I'll be able to download hassle free.Man, I got so many other great planes and so many things to do with FS that it would keep me busy for months. Nevertheless I NEED the 737NG! Lucky those who already have it...Only to show that other's cannot download as well (you're not alone)...Andreas

Guest keith_yingling

Yeah what are you guys still doing up anyway? Dont you have work tomorrow?Keith Yingling

Guest mikealpha

>> I wait until the rush is overYeah me too, I give up for now, before I am left with uncontrolled movements of my left mouse clicking finger.It's progressing though, out of approx. 20 people posting at German fora since yesterday the second one appeared this morning who has been successful. Mike