Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

I Finally Got on to the server but...

Guest A321

I the links for the files dont work. I guess they do, but I just cant dowbload them. I thought that once you got in, you would be ok...I clicked on a link, and now I just lost the page, and Cant get back in.jason

I have now had this happen for the last 24 hours, get on to the yes you are authorized page DAP attempts to start the download and then nothing, the server just hangs there passing no data. I now have to ask is there something additional that PMDG can do about this server problem?Thanks really looking forward to the SU2Bob Johnson

Guest timmie

Now THIS is teasing ! Looks like its ready to download(I read about speeds up to 118k?) but nothing freaking happens :(52827.jpgStill can figure out why there aren't any mirrors used, I mean this new distribution has its serial authentication mechanism build right in so ?Timon.

Guest LLgaz

I've been getting empty Zip files with DAP and the default windows downloader for the last 4 hours.....(in between naps....one can always sleep at work after all...). You talk about tease? You're not getting empty zip files......I guarantee that after this is over, I will start getting bald....

me too, i've been getting empty zip files, but now the more 'waiting for response from server' variety!!