Sign in to follow this  
Guest heliosair

Password for downloading!!!!!????????

Guest heliosair

Dear PMDG!I finally reached the page where i can download my bird but it was asking me password!I enterd my order id and password but nothing!What shall i do???

Guest heliosair

Wait out what???I dont understand???

Guest boblj57

I would like to know also. On my original e-mail it gives a password, but not a user ID. What do I use for the user ID?

Guest btclarke

Join the club, mate. If you get an answer you're lucky. Go read some of the posts where guys are getting 118k/s downloads and then dream about it. I can only get 16k/s max.... Don't know why the bandwidth/user is so high. Maybe by next christmas we'll get it...Bryan

Guest Cpt Davison

There limiting access to improve transfer rates but all I keep reading about are failed download attempts and lousy transfers, and thats once you finaly get on, which incidently I CANNOT!!!.What a fiasco, what a circus. I spose in a sad sort of way its a good example of how not to run a business. All you future depeloper/distributors take note. There are lessons to be learned here. A little extra cost/forsight can pay dividends regarding customer satisfaction. Merry ChristmasNigel

Guest heliosair

Anyone from PMDG will ever answer?????I did get to the download page i clicked on the link there but when i clicked it was asking Username and password What shall i enter there i tryed with my order ID and password but didnt work!CAn anyone tell me what is going on???Its a big joke what is going on here i mean more than one day passed and still no conection to the website!Hope for the 800/900 release u ll find a better solution.Any til i cant download go and fly a bit with my 727 or my DC 9!But hope soon i ll be able to get to download the SU2.

Guest heliosair

Is anyone from PMDG checking the posts??????I think a few of us waiting for an answer to know what is happening!Thank you

Guest solex

Relax guys..There are just more people trying to get it, then there is room on the bandwith. Email PMDG if you have a question, or just wait a week like I do.

Guest btclarke

I don't mind the limiting the number of users to preserve bandwidth, but really - how many people are able to get 118k/s (somewhere around 10mb/min was quoted)??? How many ISDN and dial up users are out there - I would probably guess quite a few...........Bryan

PDMG has NOT as far as I have been able to see answered at all on the question from several non-techies like myself.The simple straight question is still valid:WHAT shall we enter when "DA" present us with a box where it says enter USER NAME and PASSWORD.After entering the data from the email - Order-ID and Password we get a new box in DA with the same question!!!Please be aware that most of us are not DA experts neither Webserver experts.IF this is a "feature" in DA when the server is busy - why do not say so when it is obvious that a lot of people get confused.Instead the postings concerning this "issue" are neglected by PDMG who may disregard them as "stupid" but to which their "non-tech expert" customers still requires an answer.Also I have an idea that could be useful for people with a modem connection:PDMG could put the file on a CD and snailmail it for a small fee to those interested in this type of extra sevice.Might even generate some small profit Bjorn20 nm south of VTPP with a 56 bps modem and waiting.:)

Guest btclarke

Hey Bjorn, don't feel alone. I also haven't found the answer to that question - I also got through but then had the password dialog box. Aftar that, I keep getting the 500-13 or other sorts of screens...I am also dial-up, although an ISDN dial up at 128k. Bryan