Sign in to follow this  
Guest ph-ndr

Strange behaviour

Guest ph-ndr

I've had fairly good luck in getting to the download page, I've been in there 6 times by now. When I click on the link saying I'm authorized to download the product it all hangs. I've even let it hang for four hours just to make sure it's not my patience that is short. Anyone have any advice to offer for what is not working here?I'm using WinXP and straight IE.mvh,APS: To all the ones whinging and whining about lack of mirrors and whatnot, I also thank you for the amusing entertainment while I'm waiting this out. You certainly are much better that the usual on-hold-music at most support places ;)

I've had fairly good sucess also in getting to the download link, but like you it just hangs. However, I live in upstate NY and we are digging out of our 2nd snowstorm in a week, so I have plenty to do, handing out shovels to the wife and kids. And yes, I do check from time to time to make make sure wolves or squirrels or something, haven't dragged one of them off. I'll will have to admit, it has been entertaining reading the posts. There should be some kind of contest for the most entertaining post. I have been dissapointed that no one has started a "I'm going to sue!" thread. I was kind of looking forward to reading the responses to one of those. John Fitzpatrick

Guest Cpt Davison

>PS: To all the ones whinging and whining about lack of mirrors>and whatnot, I also thank you for the amusing entertainment>while I'm waiting this out. You certainly are much better that>the usual on-hold-music at most support places ;)Thank you Sir, we aim too please :-)Nigel

Guest Marcelo

It just hangs and stays that way for hours, once you get to click the download link..Been trying for 36 hours already, no success.Regards, Marcelo W. Santiago, ChilePosted on Monday Dec.15, 10:45am EDT