Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikealpha

Stop moaning guys

Guest zanadu6365

Read my reply in the To all the frustrated people... subject.....

Guest mvf1981

that could be true Rich :)Oh well time to have a few buds and chillBud----Wise----ErMark

Mike,I think it would calm some people down if you said, "I have SU2 and it isin't that good so just calm down and stop moaning" Ofcourse it would be lying but it might help. hehe j/k ;-) Id still want to download it as soon as possible.Andrew "This is a hold up,stick the money in the bag and all copies of SU2"

Guest Matthew Murray

You know, I really can't stop myself laughing -- too many of the people that post repetive messages on this board act like silly, spoiled children -- never happy -- they want tomorrows thing yesterday. Some of you really do need to learn or grasp patience. Your moaning is doing nothing except push threads from others asking unanswered question, yet PMDG have to trawl through all your garbage to find they need to delete posts -- not productive at all, not for us and certainly not for them. You are really verging on being the vultures of the FS Community. $40 - WOW! You know it costs many many times that to have a shot at a real simulator, let alone a real aircraft. It's bringing one of the most complex simulations of one of the most complex pieces of machinary to your desktop and you just sit there moaning -- It's not the server situation that is a joke - it's all the impatient people moaning...grow up!

______________________________[bR]Matthew Murray,Boeing 737NG Captain.[bR]

Guest Mark McG

Matt,good post - My PPL Validation expired a couple of years ago. I am starting out the process of getting it revalidated - cost

Guest Mark McG

Yeah, I could get a 152 for that as well. However I am trying to save myself the hassel of getting a 4 seater Warrior checkout after getting revalidated. Also that cost includes all instructor and landing fees. Once I get my licence up and running again, the Warrior works out at about

Guest eker

Thanks for reply -Randy.Guess I am the toughest costumer a software company can get :-)I am not satisifed with the DF either. My standard is set by PS1 and another Boeing addon (no name - may still be purchased). Working with 737series in real life does not make a FS addon company easier - I guess.Flying a real 737 flightsim once a year (since 1978) I have some idea how it should handle. Love to land manually. Even in gusts the 737 feels stable in pitch and keep the sinkrate approx OK is not a problem. The first thing I do with a new addon A/C is to fly it manually. Needed too much consentration to keep altitude. Had a glimpse to left and back again - the aircraft was climb/descend with more than 1200 ft/min = lost confidence in flight charact. Admit your 737 flies perfect with A/P & A/T engaged.Regarding a/c system - just check your SU2 list of issues of what is missing. Promise to be a VERY satisified costumer with a stable pitch fix and issues fixed.(will miss the OPT/MAX and TCAS though).Anyway - I know most of simmers out there love your 737NG - and they are right. Guess I am too serius. :-)(Yes I remember PMDG and FLY!. I was talking about a single addon not a company. Did not mean to be harsh to PMDG or other addon company. I know it take time and patches to get it right. But I have been in frontline for a decade and bought everything first day. Now I just want to relax and let other do the feedback stuff. Would it be nice to buy a product with the final patch incorporated?)eker

Well no, it's perfectly ok, I just wanted to see where you were coming from. I have so much confidence in real world pilots opinions on this flight model that I will not get into serious discussions over it other than to say they are more than pleased and do fly the real NG weekly ;). As for non pilots, well you can only judge by the numbers, and it won't dissapoint in this respect either. I certainly stand behind my earlier statement, there is not another as complex and modelled as this aircraft. I welcome the die hards to put it through the breaking tests ;) [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest skid_man

I personally can wait. Is it frustrating, yes! But, this is obviously a very popular aircraft judging by the problems and all the griping! PMDG is new to the development of MSFS and I feel that they have done an admirable job. I have been with them through PS1, FLY! and now MSFS. I have always had great customer support and I have no doubt that they are working on a solution. In the meantime I have many other great aircraft in my hanger that I can enjoy while I wait.Incidentally, in the real world I hold a Commercial multi engine rated license with a night endorsement and have spent somewhere in the neighbourhood of $25,000.00 in real world flying and I don't even fly real aircraft now. That is a great deal more frustrating than waiting an extra week for the PMDG 737NG.Don't worry PMDG, I have supported you almost from the beginning and I will be with you for a long time to come!Regards,Richard RoweVice President TrainingVirtual Air Canada

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Seriously, people do need to take some Valium and sit back. I want to fly SU2 real bad too, but you haven't seen me complaining, have you? I distract myself doing other stuff. Since after all, with so much to do, what is a little add-on on a computer game/sim compared to what you do in real life? Evidently for some it's a lot, otherwise we would not see all these childish tantrums at work.Don't we have a family? Friends? Hell, do you have a door you can go through to go outside? It would do you good... Believe me, once you distract yourself, the wait is REALLY easy. I'll wait at least 2 more weeks, since the hype should be pretty much gone by then.Daniel P.

In the words of Sidney Freedman"Somtimes you have to pull down your pants and slide on the ice!"Chill people, Saddam is caught and the sun will still shine tomorrow, with or without SU2 :)ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Scott,That's what I call putting things into perspective! ;-)Cheers,