Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvf1981

OK What is going on ???

Guest mvf1981

Well,Now I am getting a lovely error,When I try and click on the link the page just spends ages connecting and then just displays a website could not be found rejected error msg with no 403.9 or.6 or 500 errors just the plain old one when the page dont exist error!What is going on server problems is it me or are others getting this Help please :)hope im not locked out :(Mark

Guest Dudley Brooke

Server errors are normal.>Help please :)If we knew what to do, we wouldn't be hanging around here.:-wave Dudley Brooke

Guest ChristophIllmer

No you're not. I'm getting the same here. I actually don't even get to see errors LOL, my green bar just stops at 50% and I don'T get thru to the link anymore. I guess it's our turn to wait... I hope I'll get the update tomorrow :).

Guest mvf1981

Time to hold our heads up high and hope for the best :)well at least im not the only one! with the page hangingMark