Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

E-mails and Server offline

Hello,Since the downloads are offline and are being worked on, how about sending out the download link to everyone who sent you an update to their e-mail address?.I also contacted Verizon Online in regards to them filtering my mail and that may be why I did not get an E-mail from PMDG, I was told they do not filter my E-mail. So I still cannot figure out what happned to my original notification from PMDG about my SU2 download link. I have the same address when purchased, I also get my fair share of SPAM, that seems to get to me ok.I don't get it!!!Mike

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest ilh

Did you read this from one of Robert's sticky posts?"First, the download link/password that is being sent to you is identical to the one originally issued to you at the time of purchase. Simply refer to that old email (we told you to keep it, remember?) and us that download link."If you still have your original purchase email, it contains the same URL that is being emailed out for SU2. That is to say, you do not need the SU2 email if you, as recommended, kept a copy of the original email.Lee Hetherington (KBED)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Hello Lee,Yes I did read that. However, since my systems hard drive crashed and needed to be replaced, and since I was unable to recover any information from that drive. I don't have the old link anymore.Mike

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest flynman2

>>>If you still have your original purchase email, it contains the same URL that is being emailed out for SU2. That is to say, you do not need the SU2 email if you, as recommended, kept a copy of the original email.<<<<

So, let me get this straight. I still have my origional email D/L link, I can use that to get SU2? If that's the case why is everyone getting a new email link?BTW I still haven't recieved an email.Dave F.

Guest Steve_Park

Dave, That is correct. I too still have my orginal e-mail and received two email from PMDG(DO NOT REPLY) with the exact same link. This update is the WHOLE NEW install, not just a patch. So you, like the rest of us can use that link in your orginal link to receive the "Server Error-too many web users" error message.Steve ParkKSDF

Thank's for clearing that up Steve, now the waiting continues....Dave Fisher

I have not recieved the email since my address changed. I sent the updateme email Sunday morning and am waiting on a response.If I try the link from the origional 7-2-03 email, I'm left with a 404.

-Cory Crabtree

Guest Steve_Park

Yep, Same as everyone else right now right now until they get the server back on line, then you will see a 409.3 error, too may users message instead. But bottom line, that link will work.Steve Park

Possibly...but it looks like you get "cannot find server" when its down.Who knows...I'm getting three errors, although none of them really matter until the server is announced online.

-Cory Crabtree