Sign in to follow this  
qnh

What a bummer!

Guest dbranca

Would you please send it to me when you get a chance? Thanks!Dave*Sent you a pm

hi,Add me to the list of people getting corrupt files, Ive downloaded the file 8 times since yesterday and have been getting 10mb files 30mb files 52mb files 20mb 25mb 55mb 33mb 62mb files all either incomplete or corrupt.Andrew

Guest rcarlson123

Hi folks ... I've gotten several requests for the script already, some from people that don't know Perl and thus can't use the script without more handholding than I'm willing to provide ... I should have kept my mouth shut about it! :) I will only send the script to people that demonstrate the required knowledge to get it running, which is how to edit Perl code and how to install the required Perl modules. I simply don't have the time to walk everyone through it. I really wish I could, but I have too much work to get off of my plate so I can spend time with the new 737! :)So, send me a private message if you want the script and have moderate Perl experience.