Sign in to follow this  

GMax R4D DC-3 Cancelled, THIS IS TERRIBLE!

Yeah, I was around. And will be for some time to come I hope ;-)I (literally) will not listen to anybody's preachings. I tend to ignore things I find not worth responding to, in stead of providing my opinion that the person in question will not appreciate nor take to heart anyway.Jan knows how I feel about the situation and the people involved, that's enough for me really :-)Best regards,Francois :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

I remember that exchange well, Steve. I agree with you 100%I don't know why your post was edited, either. I've seen MUCH worse stuff directed at "PT", and not removed. :-lol

BobK

Guest mikehaska

Ahh, but PT's the guy you love to hate :D

Hehe, Thanks Bob.I thought they had this forum setup to automatically delete posts that contained the letters "PT" :-lolRemember the South America posts or the copyright posts in the old PF forum? Man, those really got out of hand! :)I tried to sign on to the PF forum and I was getting an error, and I just figured out that is a problem on my side. I'll hop in the forum and reacquaint myself. :) I've been browsing in there and have seen alot of old friends have returned.Regards,Steve DraBTW,Now that I'm flying fairly regularly on VATSIM (and seeing other Meridian flights float by on the jet airways) I think I can log some flight time for the "Company" :) I'll let ya know.Thanks again Bob.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'm with you...don't know why your post was deleted...They did state that they might bring it back...would make sense to me if they did...Regards,Jay

Guest Aidi

"I'm with you...don't know why your post was deleted..."If you read the post prior to it being deleted then I dont think any explanation is required as to why. It is something that we will not allow in the forums if it is brought to our knowledge.http://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg

"If you read the post prior to it being deleted"...He's read it. :)Hey Aidan,I'm not worried about it, we're spending way too much effort on this thread, better spent helping others. :)The several dozen people who I've helped in the past are all aware of "His" rantings, and agree that while "He" is talented and has contributed to the community, his people skills need some serious work. :-lolDespite his apparent dislike for us "Desktop Idiots", I will continue to be an active member of this forum and contribute what I can to the community, which is tech support for those in need. But you can bet that when I offer support, I won't casually suggest that you delete anything on your system! :-eekThis is how I troubleshoot: http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID33/658.htmlRegards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest MB327

Hey Steve,Relax about the deleted post. I have had at least a few of my own dumped. In at least two of those cases, the moderator should have killed the thread long before I added my two cents. Odd what some consider a personal attack versus an attempt to show the other side of the coin. Those of us that are familiar with you know that you are good company, the rest have just not had the time to figure that out yet.Best Regards,

Guest jase439

>This as we know is a blow to the FS Community... What community?? This "press release" iconifies everything that's wrong in the hobby. The glory days are dead. Merlin has gone back to the cave.This is hardly a "blow" - just another drop in the ceaseless soap opera bucket that has become our hobby.Meanwhile, back in reality...J

Hi Anyone selling their Special Edition 8 of R4D that was sold during the MAAM 12th Annual World War II Weekend cheaply?I understand that this CD was with the GMax R4D version. I want to give Jan his work back, that these RCS-guys sold during the show.Fred