Sign in to follow this  
Guest AC_149

Starting to wonder...

Guest AC_149

Hello there... yesterday, i purchased this plane... reciept and ALL, just havent got to the download section because there was an invalid page. the money went through, and i still have no plane.. how much longer will it be before i could download the plane or even to find out when i can get it..Thanks in advanceAndrew N.

hi Andrew,The server is having problems they are trying to fix it be patient. :-) These guys have probably havent gotten any sleep in a while. The servers have been really busy and probably will be until atleast next weekend. Thousands of people trying to download the update off a server that can handle about 200 at a time talk about a traffic jam.Andrew

Guest AC_149

i know.. i know.. its just that i did spend 39+US "US" dollars on this and i get i am gettin a little frustrated.. just want some answers thats allAndrew

Guest slapshot

Your not the only one! This is a joke! There is probably hundreds more in our position!Pete

hi,You guys kinda chose a bad time to buy the 737 (you know right after the release of a patch). The pmdg guys really are great guys and are probably giving all they got to fix these problems. Andrew

Guest AC_149

i am right there with you Pete! but what can we do other than wait.. i think i wil wait till tomorrow (day 3) and see if anything has changed. for all those who have this problem, im there with you all and hopefully soon, we get to start flyin the beaut!!Andrew

Guest zanadu6365

Also If I Understand you just payed for it Right?Well, Take a number and get inline!!!! You shall be # 2,546,834 person in line to download!(Disclaimer That was a joke)But really, Just stay calm, Get a paper bag and breath into it.Climbing the walls is not going to get you anywhere. :DWe will all get the 737 this year sometime... I mean there is still a whole 16 days left you know....

>i know.. i know.. its just that i did spend 39+US "US">dollars on this and i get i am gettin a little frustrated..>just want some answers thats all>>>AndrewFair enough too. Thats more than FS2004 is retailing for over here. From what I have seen of version 1, you will not be disappointed.ANZ121

Guest zanadu6365

where is over here?

Guest AC_149

"Also If I Understand you just payed for it Right?"no... i payed for it yesterday, and still waiting...Andrew

>i know.. i know.. its just that i did spend 39+US "US">dollars on this and i get i am gettin a little frustrated..>just want some answers thats all>>>AndrewSeeing as you only got 6 posts to your name, I will teach you a little bit. The sticky pin next to a post means that it is anchored there for a reason. Please read the top post. What more of an answer do you expect? The server is down and they are working on it. Would you rather Robert stop doing that to answer this post? :-roll

Eric 

Andrew, You are not forgotten sir. I know it's not what you excepted to fall into with the waiting process, it was not the intension of PMDG to have new customers to be able to access the purchase page during this time, nevertheless they will make it right. So welcome and bear with the server issue a bit more and soon you will be taken care of. Cheers,[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest AC_149

Thank you! so i guess i will jsut wait until i am notified that i can start downloading this plane. Soon hopefully... just read a few posts and it seems that people are starting to be able to download this plane and are really happy... hopefully soon will be my turn and poeple who are in the same position as me..Andrew

Andrew-I'm going to type one more notam- then i'm on these other details that we haven't had the attnetion span to get to...More news shortly....RSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com