Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cpt Davison

While I while away the time :-)

Guest Cpt Davison

Hi Guys,How we doing :-)Reading the forums of late is making me more depressed than the wait. It's a bit upseting reading some of the slatings PMDG are getting after all there hard work. I know I have had my whinge to get things of my chest but thats really all it is, a chest clearing exercise. I know PMDG want the best for there customers, who else are they doing it for? I appologise if I upset anybody. I realise that the right thing to do is alternate therapy.. soooooI decided that I cant be loitering the forums reading all this depressing stuff, reminding myself of what I havnt got :-(I decided to try and learn photoshop and make a Ryan Air livery. Woo hoo. Its quite exciting stuff. Expecially when its all put to gether and put on the plane. Trouble is, I'm not a painter, I'm a lover.. :) j/kAny way, I am attaching the work in progress so far and would like to here your critisisms so far. One thing that bothers me is the yellow band throught the midrift of the aircraft. It tapers slighty as it goes under the belly of the a/c. Is this normal in reality or is it a persepctive issue? Also, how close is my Ryanair logo. It took forver to do, I since find a better way but ah well, we live and learn.And last but not least. Too you painter xperts, whats the best way to dirty up the a/c in photoshop? Smudge?Oh, almost forgot, I find that after pasting the psd files into the targa ffile there is some over lapping of textures in the fuse_t file. Also, the tail fins dont map exactly on to the a/c. The logo looks just dandy in the bmp file. All lined up. But once its on the a/c some bits are cut off? Any help appreciated :-)Thanks for the feedback guys.http://www.nsdavison.eclipse.co.uk/fuse_1_T.jpghttp://www.nsdavison.eclipse.co.uk/PMDG_Tail_T.JPGGood luck and Merry Christmas to one and all.Nigel

Guest Cpt Davison

Err, OMG! I wanted to post the links not have them display. Hmm, better get reading the forum user manual.Ah well, enjoy anyway.Merry ChristmasNigel

Guest Cpt Davison

Hey, thanks for the heads up Randy, And theres me thinking it was a male angel.Now all I need to do Is find some quality reference material.Ho Ho HoMerry ChristmasNigel

Guest Cpt Davison

Ooooki.. ;-)One, loverly lady, I enjoyed making the correction here :-)hope she is voluptuous anough for you :(http://www.nsdavison.eclipse.co.uk/logo_2.jpgMerry ChristmasNigelBTW: If anyone uses my image, or traces it or anything :( I'd love to here from you or see the final work. :)Cheers.Nigelnigel@nsdavison.eclipse.co.uk

Now that is more like it Nigel! :9Looking good so far!Cheers,

Guest B742FAN

There she is!!___Josh