Sign in to follow this  
Martin Georg EDDF

PSS 747 is great but has no landing lights.

I feel PSS did a great job with their update on their B747-400. My only problem with their update is that there is no visible landing lights from the cockpit. They did a good job with the night lite panel that's why I can't understand why they didn't fix the FS2000 landing light problem with their update. I tried to write this question on their form here at Avsim but they monitor their form and I guess screen posts that they don't feel like answering don't get posted. I hope someone from PSS reads this and addresses the landing lights issue or at least respond as to why this was not fixed in the update.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I can answer that question! The reason is that all they EVER promised was FS2002 compatibility patch...and that is what they delivered. Its a wonderful thing! I love the B744...I do not even notice the landing lights.RegardsTony Ascaso, RN

Hello,the landing light issue ist related to the way the PSS B747 aircraft is designed respectively which program was used to design it. The PSS B747 was made using FS DesignStudio (FSDS), and FSDS Aircraft in FS2002 don