Sign in to follow this  
Guest mpauli

PMDG what about our mails?

Guest mpauli

Hi PMDGI am a bit upset now. I didn't recieve any mail from you. Not that this is a problem for me but because you never sent one to me! I never changed my e-mail adress (same adress for almost three years now) and I checked my spam folder. There has never been a mail from you. Than I sent a mail to you and asked you to send it. That was now more than 48 hours ago! I heared that all mails have been sent exept a part of 15% which came back! But I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING!!!I decided not to say anything here on the forum since there is a lot of talk rightnow at the moment. But I don't know now what to do. It is really frustrating seeing people downloading the thing already and others flying it already.Can anyone help me?ThanksMartin

Hey Martin, There were a small percentage that did not recieve their emails for a couple of reasons. PMDG will be dealing with this soon, IF you have saved your original download link for the ORGINAL EXE for the aircraft, you can use that to log on and retrieve SU2. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest mpauli

Thanks RandyI havn't got the link anymore but at least I have an answer now. It's good to see that there is still someone that talks to us! ;-)I know you guys have a lot of problems at the moment and I don't want to interrupt you all the time with these mails but I just needed an answer...Waiting patiently for my SU2 now...Thanks againMartin

Martin, I am also waiting for the mail so you are not alone! I am afraid my spam filter took care of the first mail so I've asked to have it sent to another adress instead. But it will come, don't worry! :) Actually I am having so much fun playing around with the 737 ver 1.1 that I can wait. /Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------