Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcoultas

PMDG you risk losing your customers!

Guest nwabri

Hi, I still fail to understand the rampant negativity that runs rampant throughout the flightsim community. The current negativity IMHO, has caused alot of freeware authors to decide to give it up, and has sent alot of others to Payware. And if this continues, we may see the demise of all addons. My suggestion is, if you think you can do it better, then try to do it yourself. Otherwise, let people try to sort things out. And regardless of how many tests are run, and how many safeguards are in place, it is inevitable that something will not be perfect. Be patient, and I am positive that eventually it will all work out. Until then, lighten up.

Guest Len

68 hours and counting (and waiting) for SU2Len

Guest Len

Got it - 69 hours later but who's counting? Took approx. 10 minutes with DSL to download. Thanks.

Guest Macs

I had no problems waiting 40 hours, and said nothing on the forums to reflect this.After 40 hours, I stated that it was becoming a joke.The reply from Robert, the Chief of PMDG, was insulting to say the least.It's for this very reason that I completely agree with the original poster and have decided not to bother doing a new review on a (practically) new product.JohnP 2.53 GHZ512 RAMWINXPGFORCE 4 128MB Ti4600http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Wow, i started i hot topic here then!Well, as i said i'm very greatful for PMDG's work and their support. Staying up 22hrs straight to make sure things keep working is a sign that these guys DO care that we get what we want. I guess what i was trying to say is that quite a chunk of the flightsim community (or the ones on the forums anyway) are quite flipant. They have one bad experience with a good company and start slating them and saying "i'll never buy an XX product again!" which is why i was warning the team that some people may lose trust in them if they don't something drastic. If they get pushed to the edge of their patience then they'll leave! When sales figures are as low as they are for commercial FS addons just a small number of people saying "bye bye" can hurt a company quite badly.But may i encourage you guys; your products and support are up there with the best! i.e Dreamfleet and LAGO spring to mind. I certainly won't be deserting this company, there aren't many others this good.Now lets all get along and Merry Christmas, Mark

Guest nighthawk

>Right you are. And have you ever seen a company that gives>you updates like this? They practically give you a complete>new plane for free. Companies that make such moves are hard to>find in this capitalistic system. And the service is perfect.>So quit moaning and just sit it out. >>Stefan KraanHi stefan you are right.The pmdg dit a god job.Best regards.Willy brobergEKYT.

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Well done, well done. My download has started! yay. I doubt my post had anything to do with it but my faith in this company as has been expressed above is now being rewarded! Cheers for all the hard work guys!Thanks, Mark