Sign in to follow this  
Guest stefanwa

SERVER UP AGAIN - 16DEC03 - 1242UTC

Guest stefanwa

Thanks for your update, we appreciate it!Have a nice rest...Steve

Guest Marcelo

Still cannot download. Clicking on the download link just get the "bars" to advance and stay there.No change, since "the beginning".Regards, Marcelo Santiago, ChilePosted on Tuesday Dec.16, 09:55am EDT

Guest mikealpha

Lefteris,not sure it that protocol helps but it keeps saying "error happened" (= Fehler aufgetreten) :.....Tue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0Tue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:43:54 GMTTue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 MicrosoftOfficeWebServer: 5.0_PubTue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Connection: closeTue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Content-Disposition: Attachment; filename=PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION.ZIPTue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Content-Length: 483Tue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Content-Type: application/x-msdownloadTue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; path=/Tue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Cache-control: publicTue Dec 16 13:46:54 2003 Fehler aufgetreten!.....I replaced the number by "xxxx", because I have no idea whether it's important or not.Mike

Guest Marcelo

Now, error says "page cannot be displayed" or is unavailable...."The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed "Regards, Marcelo

Guest Toni Rauch

Sorry Lefteris,Now 12.56 pm UK local, and now I'm getting the 500-13 error (server too busy).Toni.

Wow, I just got lucky. I was just able to download it. One thing that I noticed when it was downloading was that it looked as if it had multiple conections downloading all at the same time when using DAP. I don't know for sure but this might be part of the problem. If I had, I believe up to 5 connections all downloading at 157kb/sec wouldn't that reduce the amount of available users to only 40 if there are only 200 connections available? I am by no means 100% sure if what I was looking at was the correct thing but this may be something to look into. Good luck to all.Jeremy

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Same here! Italy 13.00 UTCYesterday late in the night i had 58MB downloaded and then......WWWHHHAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! BROKEN CONNECTION :-hangWe've been told our medicine is PATIENCE....let's (long) wait :-halo At least i'm not aloneLuigi

Guest stefanwa

Is actually one single person downloading right now? Normally after a server restart, at least some of use should have been able to start the download - otherwise the server is still not configured properly.Steve

Guest Marcelo

The server seems to be down, although it is supposed to be up, per the topic thread. Lefertis, are you here?Regards, Marcelo

Guest Matze2912

Same here, cannot connect to the server... However the website is up and running.. Seems to be we have to wait again

Guest gofly

configuration:IE6 / cable connection (10,0 Mbps)Still having trouble with DAP progress 0%File download was not completed successfullyServer has internal errorGinoBelgiumTime will solve...

Guest Marcelo

Lefteris?Still here or gone?Regards, Marcelo

Guest rsbessa

Hey ! Thank you Lefteris !Now, man, please, go rest ! Isn't good work for 22h.We can wait ! ;)