Sign in to follow this  
drayton_k

IP Address rejected AGAIN!!

Hi PMDG,Please reset all IP's again.Not bad now, thats 3 whole days I spent getting near enough the same messages..bith home and at work..Oh well...here we go again..CLICK...;)CheersKeith

Guest stefanwa

I think we don't need a new thread for every new error message or server update/behavior...this is getting annyoing.Steve

Guest Mark McG

Keith,in Lefteris Pinned post at the top, he says that all IP addresses apart from his are blocked at times. This is to allow for proper testing to be done on the tweaks they are carrying out to the server.

fantastic !!i am still receiving this message.can someone clear this listthxMartinHTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejectedInternet Information Services

Guest Sartori23

EDIT: Oops, missed the pinned topic at the top, my bad.I too am getting the 403.6 error, and I haven't tried since before I went to bed. Woke up and thought I'd give it a shot, and on my first try got the IP address rejected error.Oh well, hope I can get in soon. Been trying since I recieved the email, but still no joy.Carl Moore

Guest aem

I've avoided being negative up to now but...Strange how I've just got the rejected IP address and its claimed the server was reset at 1248UTC. I haven't tried at all for the last 24 hours.I think our buddies at PMDG should consider an SU2... by that I mean a server update 2.I have to say I do feel sorry for the poor guys, this must be such a nightmare, but at least some lessons have been learnt. Hopefully there won't be a repeat when the 800/900 series are released or the 747-400.Good luck in getting it sorted guys, I'm sure you want it fixed just as much as we do.Aem