Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJones

Aerosoft MCP/EFIS/EICAS support

Guest TheJones

Hi Guys,any news on the Aerosoft products support issue? my cockpit is based on this hardware and this is the only thing stopping me from purchasing this TNG dude ;-)Thanks for your efforts!Ilan Jonas

I seem to *recall* Lefteris mentioning that after SU2 is released, he would take a closer look at harware compatibility issues. Don't hold me to it untill he responds though ;) he could have been talking about the next phase......................[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest TheJones

Thanks Randy!Hope Lefteris will find the time to answer officialy.Happy flying!

Waiting for the same thing Ilan....mine is seeing some use still but only using PIC for FS2002...using with the PMDG 737 would be super.I know that Andrew Mclean and Lefteris had at least talked about working this compatibility, after SU2 was released. I haven't seen much on it at the Aerosoft forum lately, because I believe they are full up getting the latest MegaScenery release out...hopefully we'll hear something soon.regards,

Ilan-I have something in the works for this, as Andrew seems very very busy with other stuff.There's not going to be any "further" news, until I have found the time to finalize my plans on it...Sorry ;-).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest TheJones

Thanks, I'll wait for now... hope it will come in the future, I just can't imagine using my mouse again in flight :-)Ilan