Sign in to follow this  
BladeLWS

Currently Downloading!

Me too. Go baby go.Cory Crabtree

-Cory Crabtree

Guest sparrows

Yeaahhh!bytes dropping into my Fileystem 45 MB to go !

Guest B742FAN

Guess I shouldn't have gone outside for that smoke. LOL :)___Josh

Guest technobie

Got mine coming down too! Woohoo! Hovering around 115kb/s. Started at 21:07Z.EDIT: Finished! Woohoo!

Me too....at last..:-jumpyPMDG dont pull the plug again..only another 40mb to go..Pretty please!! Keith

Guest TooLowFlap

The baby is nearly flying... 15MB to go

Mine is done! Whatever you did to the server worked perfectly!

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest sj3

Wow!! 217Kb/Sec., completed and I can view the readme! Thanks, PMDG and Betatesters!!!! Are the betatesters headed to Disneyland about now?? All who worked to bring this beautiful aircraft to the world deserve our gratitude and you/they have mine. Did anyone notice how they went to their existing customers before new purchasers? And, did anyone notice that they must have asked avsim to not display an announcement out their front-page?Thank you, PMDG!Thank you, Beta testers!!Yours in flight,sj MantelKEWR

Doh...finished prematurely at 52mb.Cory

-Cory Crabtree

Guest BAW843

Are you guys serious ?I'm still trying and I have not even got passed the download button on DAP yet still crashes out !!!!PHIL

Guest TooLowFlap

Well that is just great, now you finally have me. I was at 55MB (yes fiftyfive MB) and suddenly the server is down AGAIN. Sorry guys, I tried to be patient but that just does it... I'm off

Good for you guys! Hopefully I'll have more luck when I get home, had almost thrown in the towell. Are you using some type of download acceleration program? I have been confused because PMDG has recommended one type but at the same time cautioned against hammering the site because that was having negative effects on the server. Doesn't a download accelerator do just that? Or are there configuration controls to prevent it? I have a very fast cable modem so have never been inclined to install a DA, until this experience. So it's just been F5 and the mouse click for three days now, I'm feeling like dumb and dumber....regards,

Guest LLgaz

Hmmm......said I was gonna wait till weekend but this thread made me changed my mind.....good thing too.Currently downloading....using windows default downloader although its slower than DAP, it's more reliable.30MB done at 88kb/s but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get it all before I leave for work in 30 mins.