Sign in to follow this  
BladeLWS

Currently Downloading!

I am on a cable modem and just tried d/l it. Got to 24MB and then "poof", d/l stopped. They must have pulled the server off line again (see top post). Now I wonder that since I just tried to d/l it and got a quarter way through if my account will now be locked out seeing as how I did this AFTER Robert reset all the accounts??

Eric 

Guest Cpt Davison

Hmm, I'm using DAP. I got connected 4 times now. each time i get about 450k then it bombs saying server has an internal error.. arghhhNigel

Guest henkb

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... at 180k/secit dropped on me just now, but is resuming...at 15% now..Thanks PMDG !

Cory,Robert did advise that the server would be taken off line now and again to fine tune settings so until a formal announcement is made, the server could drop off line during a download. If you're using a DAP then this would not be a problem as you'd be able to resume once the server reactivates. We're getting close to resuming normal operations.

>Cory,>Robert did advise that the server would be taken off line now>and again to fine tune settings so until a formal announcement>is made, the server could drop off line during a download. If>you're using a DAP then this would not be a problem as you'd>be able to resume once the server reactivates. We're getting>close to resuming normal operations.Understood and expected...No problem.-Cory

-Cory Crabtree

Guest sparrows

I had 66 *breakdown*

Guest sj3

Captain Conklin: Mine was downloaded, apparently sucessfully, using PMDG's recommended Download Accelator Plus, free version. I did nothing to modify any retry-intervals as I couldn't find where they were. In this case, the use of download accelerators will do nothing to speed up the download but are extremely useful in this situation due to their ability to resume a partial, failed download. The payware version of DAP does this automatically and the freeware one requires the user to manually resume. Use the confirmation id as your userid and the password as password when DAP prompts you.Be aware, Captain, that your hard disk may require reformatting to get rid of the spyware that DAP installs. If you don't know, spyware is software that is surreptitiously installed on your computer that sends messages to websites telling them what other websites you visit and in some cases will transmit your email address and other information. This software is notoriously difficult to remove. There are utilities out there to help you if you don't feel like reformatting your drive. My recommendation is to uninstall DAP after you've verified your SU-2 download. If you require any further information, please email me (removing one of the 'at' signs) at sjmantel@@mindspring.com.sj MantelKEWRApparent SU-2 owner

Guest eker

Aaaaaargghhhhh!!!!!!Just missed the train!!!!Was in with "waiting for reply" - but got this message after a minute:SERVER INTERNAL ERROR.eker

Guest keith_yingling

Boo ya, Got it in just over 2 minutes and it works fine. Time to go fly!Keith

Guest cladius

Oh my god!! It works!!4mins left until fly again.Thanks.^^

Guest BAW843

yep I'm away on 160k service with NTL but only downloading at 18kb/secis that normal ?just passed 22mbPlease please please dont reset the server now !!!!RegardsPHIL

Guest emookie

Yep! Woo hoo!A successful download (105K/s) and install!Thanks for all the work, guys!Eric Courtney

Guest Anders Persson

Yeeeeeees. I've got it without any troubles.THANK YOU PMDG-team.Looking forward to this. :)RegardsAnders Persson