Sign in to follow this  
Guest keith_yingling

So far, so not so good

Guest keith_yingling

I downloaded it, installed it fine, started up FS, set up the flight, while it was loading, Error. FS shutdown to due error in PMDGoptions.dll Anyone have this problem and know what to do?Keith Yingling

Guest keith_yingling

WEll when I hit close it didnt close FS, so I tried loading the flight again and it worked fine. Weird.Keith Yingling

delete the file and re-installi had the same, i was somehow locked by the OS and was not replaced ;)cheers

Guest keith_yingling

Wait, do I use the remover tool to remove the whole thing then re-install?Also, does anybody get the loud annoying crackling sound when you do spot view? Its there for about 5 minutes then it goes away. I tried to get the CWS to work, I put the plane in a certain pitch and bank and hit the CWS-A button but it didnt hold it. Im probably doing something wrong, have to read the manuals.Keith Yingling